Thursday, November 20

Finally Some PICS





I finally got around to taking a few pics. I had to use my crappy cell phone, I don't have a better camera as of yet. These will give you guys an idea of what my Bar/Music rooms like anyways. The shelf that is holding the boomboxes right now is going to be holding all of my vinyl as soon as I get them all out or their boxes. I have some records out and have been listening to them. I am going to keep the short shelves how they are. They will be used for equipment. I plan on hanging a 40 inch flat screen in about the area where the clock is right now.

I have been spending alot of time down here. I like it. My lady is playing that dam game, so she stays out of my hair. I can't complain. Well that's sorta what my little cave looks like for now. I got some big plans and will be building it up little by little in the coming months. Stay Tuned.

Well, time for a beer!!

No comments: