Thursday, December 17

Almost Christmas

Well, the day is almost here. I'm working. My lady has asked her family to visit for the holidays, and they have accepted. I will thankfully be at work. My lady has 2 grown sons. One is crashing with us right now, I fucked up and agreed to let the bum stay with us for 4 months or until he gets a job so he can afford to raise his own family. Needless to say he has been here now for about 2 months and still no job. It does not surprise me. They guy has been a bum since I have been with my lady. He has not had a job in over 5 years. He has had his wife work. In my book, that makes the guy a pathetic piece of shit. But, I agreed to let the guy stay. I figured I could shame the guy into growing up, being a man and taking responsibility for himself, and his family. I could not have been further from the truth. The other son is out of work right now. I have to give him credit though, he does support his family. He has 2 kids. That is the big reason I am working over the Holidays. I can not stand kids. Period. I can put up with them for a couple hours, but that's it. So, it looks as if I am going to be spending the time I will be at home either sleeping, or in the basement. I have informed my lady that the basement is OFF LIMITS. This Christmas is gonna suck, I realize that, but oh well. I'm not a Christmas guy anyway.

No comments: