Wednesday, January 6

Two Thousand ten, twenty ten? What the fuck?

It's here. The the new year. Man I hope this year starts out better than last. Right now it ain't looking too good. It's cold out, fucking cold out!! I worked New Year's Eve, nothing much happened. I wanted the overtime more than I wanted to party. I would have just sat in the basement anyways, and I do that on a normal day!!! LOL.

I went through and read a few of my posts from last year, and I gotta tell ya. I ain't done shit!!!! Not a dam thing! Well, drank about 1000 beers....hehehe. That's it. I did manage to get my ass up north and get the rest of my crap. It is now stacked in the garage in boxes. As far as the basement goes, nada, nothing. That is going to change. I really don't have the cash right now to do anything, but I will.

I did go out and pick up a king size bed. That gets delivered today or tomorrow. I may be working my ass off getting the rooms ready. I gotta get the bum to move all of his crap out of the guest room, move our old bed in there.....then,,,,,paint the master bedroom before setting up the king.

Right now the master bedroom is an off-white color, I'd say cream. My lady wants hunter green in there. I ain't going to complain. That will darken the place up a bit. I sleep during the day. So, I gotta paint the room. It's no biggie. I know how to paint. That's all I did in the service, so I got that covered. I'm just a lazy ass, I really don't want to do the work.

I started playing that fucking game again. Fuck!! I ain't playing the fucker no more. Man that game is a good time waster. Period!

I did not make any New Year resolutions, but I may. I really gotta quit smoking. I may join a group or something. I need the support. That electric cig did not work at all. I may keep that thing on hand when I drink. I don't know. I do know that I gotta quit. I am tired of being a slave to these things, really. They upped the price on them again and it is getting kinda expensive now. It used to only cost me about 20 bucks for a carton, now they're 33 bucks!!! Fuck that!

The bums attitude has changed, I think. My lady has not told me anything. I keep asking her, so I guess my little talk did some good anyways. The worthless fuck still don't have a job. I don't think he is ever going to get one. That don't bother me. He is fully aware of what is going to happen come the end of Feb. I have also advised him that he is not living in my driveway if he has to stay in his car. Fuck That!

I just got done watching Paranormal Activity. Man, that movie was creepy. If you watch it, I suggest using your headphones, or have the volume up loud. I knew it was all fake and shit, but it was still pretty scary. I gotta add, the chick had an awsome rack!! I was hoping for a tit shot, but it never came. Oh well. She has a steller pair.

Well, the lady is sleeping, so is the bum. Think I might go up and do the dishes for her.

No comments: