Saturday, July 17

The Fair

Well, went to the county fair last night. The lady had her 6 year old grand kid with us. Now, I was surprised. Sure they charged us 10 bucks apiece to get in, yeah even for the kid, but it was worth it I guess. We did not know this when we got there, but, the kid got his hand stamped. I thought it was to prove that he was over 36 inches tall so he could ride the rides. We were wrong. It turns out all the rides were included with the entry price. That was kinda cool. I was figuring that to ride the rides, you would have to buy tickets probably at 3 bucks a pop. So 10 bucks for the kid to get in was worth it. He rode almost every ride. He had a great time. He told us that he had never been to a carnival before.

The other crap was expensive though. That don't surprise me. The games were 3-5 bucks a pop, and the prizes were cheap dollar store crap. That's the norm. I got my yearly fair corn dog. This one wasn't that great. We had an alright time I guess. Dropped 60 bucks, but oh well.

They were doing tractor pulls last night. We didn't really want to stay around for that. It was sweltering out. We came home and I had to take another shower. I was sweating like a pig.

No comments: