Friday, July 15

Figured An Update Is In Order

No much to update really. Hotter that fuck out, going to work, coming home, sleeping. The daily routine. Been watching alot of Star Trek recently. I never really got into Voyager when it was being televised, but I have watched a few episodes, and I think it's not that bad really. Better than Enterprise. I have to say though, as far as Janeway is concerned, she seems like she would better be fitted as Science Officer rather than Captain. Don't get me wrong. This opinion I have formed is based on her tech knowledge, not gender. She seems more tech oriented than anything else.

I was kinda pissed they have not offered Deep Space Nine yet, a friend has informed me that they will offer than in Oct. That's the one I wanted to Watch. It seems with Voyager there is alot more techno babble than anything else. I don't know, we will see I guess. It was on for 7 seasons, so I'm going to keep watching in the hope that it gets better.

Have not really heard alot from my girls worthless brood, that is good. The regular requests for money come in, but, I ain't giving these worthless fucks a dime, and I believe my girl feels the same way.

The county fair opens next week, guess we will go. I need to get my yearly fair corndog. Probably take the worthless fucks kid. That don't bother me. The little fucker had a good time last year.

No comments: