Monday, September 12

48 Hours

48 Hours down. 2 Days. I have cheated. I had 5 puffs from a cig, took those last night at work. I am going to get past this. That little transgression is now history. It was a minor slip. I have since taken care of the problem. I had a pack of smokes in my car. I kept thinking of those smokes at work, and finally gave in and lit one. Well, no more. I threw them out the window this morning on my way home.

I am going to win this battle. I have been using the gum, I am not going to cheat anymore. My girl is hanging in there. I am proud of both of us.

I have noticed I am smelling things. Not sure if that's just my imagination, but who knows. I do wake up easier now, no hacking. That's a plus. I am excited. I can not wait to be free from these fuckers once and for all!!

No comments: