Friday, March 5

The Bum Is Out!!!

Ok. Alot has happened in the last few days. The bum moved out (finally). It went alot easier than I thought it was going to go. He got a little house in town. I helped him move his stuff, it took 2 trips. So, he's out.

I took my lady up North to visit. I could not leave my dag there. Her daughter in-law has a dog, a pit bull. He is a very friendly guy. One of the most friendly dogs I have ever seen in my life. He wanted to play with my dog and be friends. LOL, my dog was not having it. He went after the pit bull. My dog out wieghs this pit bull by about 120 pounds. He is a large dog. I did not want my dog getting into a fight with a pit bull, he might get hurt, so I have the dog with me. My lady is up North visiting. I am going to go get her in 3-4 weeks.

I'm kinda glad I got my dog. I miss my girl, I started missing her on the drive back home, but she will be back. Having the dog with me is a little better. Max (my dog) he misses her as well. He ain't been eating as much as he does. I wish there were a way that I could make him understand that my lady will be back in a few weeks.

I got some good pizza, seen my folks and my sister. I felt really bad that I could not see the rest of my family, and spend more time with all of them. That is going to have to wait until next trip in a few weeks.

I have come to realize that I have a great family. I could not have asked for better folks, and my sister and her husband are choice. My niece and nephew are awsome. I can't wait to see how they have grown. My grand mother is cool. I wanted to see her, but I did not have time. As far and other aunts, uncles, cousins, I really am only close to one. I talk to my cousin 1-2 times a week. I did not get a chance to see her, and her family either. I talked to her husband, and he kinda smoothed it over to her, I think. I was kinda feeling bad, I still do. But, I have assured my family that when I do return in a few weeks, I plan on staying up there for awhile. I am really looking forward to that. I miss my family, especially my folks and sister. I do not spend as much time with them as I should.

So, it's me and the dog again. I did the get sloppy drunk in the basement thing already. It was not the same. I missed my lady yelling at me down the stairs to turn the music down. I kept waiting for her to yell.

Me and Max will manage. It may be a little rough on Max when I work my 12 hour days, but I have spoken with my boss and have gotten the time off for my 12 hour shifts, so he is not here by himself for so long. I feel kinda bad for him, but there is nothing else that I can do.

No comments: