Thursday, March 11

Smoking

Well, my town has just passed a smoking ban. Looks like my favorite local restaurant has lost my business. It's sad really. They made a great steak. The owner just spent a shit load of fucking money on his place too. He basically has 2 restaurants now, and 2 bars. He built a brand new building, put the non smoking section in front, smoking in back. Both the same size, with separate entrances. If I was him, I would be ultrapissed. The fucking smoking Nazi's I hate them. I'm an adult. I know the dangers of smoking, It's my choice.

It's just like that fucking global warming farce. Look what happened to that. It's a big fucking lie. Just one group of people trying to push their beliefs onto others. I hate this fucking society. I fucking hate it. I wish I could just win the lotto. Get the fuck out of here and never come back. Fucking people. I hate them.

No comments: