Thursday, April 29

That Didn't Take Long

Well, the bum has lost his job. Not that it was a real job anyways. I can not say that I am surprised. The guy has never had a "real" job as far as I know. Now I'm waiting.

I guess when his wife showed up, they paid the rent on their house a few months in advance. The wife does not have a job yet either as far as I know. Their tax return money has been used up, I know that, they guy came over here a few days ago to borrow 10 bucks from his mom. So, we will see.

They are not getting a fucking dime from me. They are not moving in. Been there, done that. I have helped enough. If I find out, my lady is supporting them, it's over.

Now, if the guy wants to come over here and do yard work, no problem. My lady will pay him. The free ride is over.

I will have my lawn guy cut the grass, he does a great job BTW, but the bum can do all the other crap. Speaking of the lawn. I had to treat the lawn yesterday for fleas and ticks. I walked out onto the front porch to have a cig and noticed a tick crawling on my arm. I fucking freaked!!! Luckily I got the little fucker before he could dig in. That freaked me the fuck out! I can not remember the last time I had a tick on my ass. I heard ticks are going to be bad this year, so I went and spread flea & tick killer over the whole back yard. I don't want my dog to get the little bastards.

Well, I have the basement about where I want it. I just need to clean up the clutter now. I like how it turned out. I was thinking of putting a drop ceiling down there and have since changed my mind. I'm going to go with sheet rock. That will be my next big project. I spend most of my time at home down here anyways.

Well gotta go, I still have my coffee to finish. I just woke up. I knew that bum would not be employed very long.

No comments: