Wednesday, November 16

Christmas

I'm starting to get into the Holiday mood. Been listening to Christmas music in the truck. There is a radio station here that has started playing Holiday music 24x7. There is another station here that does that, but they don't start until Thanksgiving. This one started early.

I have been sicker than a dog the last 3 days, was laid up in bed all day yesterday. I think it's a cold, not sure. This is the first time I have been real sick in a very long time. I usually don't get sick. I'm feeling better today, I called into work on Monday night, I could barely speak my voice was so bad, I'm going to take it easy today and perhaps go in tonight to make up for it. Not sure yet. I could really use the cash.

I have decided. We are going up North for Christmas. I have advised my folks and they are looking forward to it as am I. Not sure how long we will stay, but we are going.

I'm gonna go nurse the cold/flu whatever. Now I know why I hate being sick. This sux!

No comments: