Wednesday, November 30

Turkey Day Was Alright

Thanksgiving was ok. Had the bum over again this year. This year the scum fuck was only an hour late. The bird came out real good. My lady did a great job on the dinner. It filled me up. We only cooked a 14 pound bird this year, needless to say all the leftovers were gone in a few days. Oh well.

The bum did not disappoint, we were talking over dinner and he stated that him and his wife are going up north for the holidays as well, wanted to know when we were going so we could travel together. He said that we both drive older vehicles and traveling together would be a good idea. I told the stupid fuck that there is not a dam thing wrong with my truck and I would trust in on a coast to coast drive, twice actually. I've made the trip several times, nothing is going to go wrong. Period. I am not going to be his safety valve, fuck that. If he is scared his car won't make it, don't go. Simple as that. The stupid fucker would probably hit me up for gas money, that is not going to happen.

I love my lady but her fucking sons are worthless. I wish they would just leave us the fuck alone.

No comments: