Saturday, August 9

What A Pain

I am so glad I decided to buy, rather than rent. Moving is such a pain in the ass. I'm sick of it. I have informed the lady that she better like this place, because we are probably going to die here. I'm set. This is it. I have been moving every couple years since I was 20 years old. I'm planted, growing roots. There ain't nothing gonna move me now. On a more optimistic note, I moved the stereo into the basement the other day. It took one load all to itself. I drive a Jeep Cherokee. I have been taking truck loads to the house in my off time. I plan on getting a U-Haul for the big crap. I really don't want to take any time off of work if I can help it. I would much rather deal with it, then take my vacation time when I can enjoy the house. I have since updated my plans on the basement. The bar plans I was going to use are for a bar that is way to big for the space that I have. I have a 6 foot stand up bar right now that I plan on using. I will probably build a little cabinet/shelf back for it as well when I get it in there. I have been going through my music collection, sheesh it's massive. I can't wait to get shelves built then I can take all of the stuff out of boxes. I'm looking forward to that. Went swimming in my pool for the first time a few days ago. That was choice. It's going to be great, lounging in a floating chair, drinkin' a cold one, watching the lady grill my steaks, The Beach Boys playing on the radio in the background. Ahhh, at that time, my life will be complete!

No comments: