Friday, October 10

Honey Do!

I have been working on the "Honey Do" list this last month. Hanging shelves and hooks and crap. All upstairs!!!! Urgh. But, thats alright. I really have not done anything in the basement besides knock back a few. I have come to realize this basement is going to work out pretty good. Last weekend I was getting pretty sloshed down there and had the tunes up pretty loud. My lady was kinda pissed, but she got over it. I went out on my front porch to smoke and to see if my music could be heard. I don't want no sound complaints. Just as I suspected. You could hear the music, barely. Ha! Perfect. I can jam in my basement and I just have to deal with the lady. Choice! I don't blast my music that often, so I know this will work out well. I am kinda worried though. When I finally get up north to get my big speakers, I may have a problem. I'm talking about 1000 Watt concert monitors. The nieghbors may hear those when I get them hooked up. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

On another note, I have figured out how I will place the shelves for all of my equipment and records and crap. Now I just have to get the cash to purchase the materials. I am planning on doing this during the winter. Boy, I can't wait. I am really juiced about this!!

Later peeps, have to hang another shelf for the lady!!!

No comments: