Saturday, October 25

NO INTERNET IN THE BASEMENT!!!!

The lady has been ragging on me for a few weeks now. I'm too damn cheap to buy a wireless router, so I had the cable guy switch the service from the basement to the ground floor. The lady has her internet, I'm at peace. She is happy. I'll probably break down and get a router in a few days. I hate spending money, but, it's needed.

On a more positive note. I have found a supplyer to charge my CO2 bottle for the tapper. I am really looking forward to finally start using that tapper. Tap beer tastes so much better than canned or bottled. It's cheaper too. I buy pony kegs, they are easier to handle than a full keg.

I ain't picked up a digital camera as of yet, so I don't have any pics. The basement looks kinda ragged anyways. I just have the basics unpacked, so it's not much to look at. The bar is there though!!!! That's all I need...LOL.

No comments: