Wednesday, April 15

Burned Out

Well the lady will be back in a few days. I go to pick her up from the bus station on Friday. She does not like flying, so she takes the bus. I would rather drive/fly. Screw Greyhound. I would have drove her, but did not want to waste my vacation time. I plan on taking her on a cruise this winter maybe, or Disneyworld. I have always wanted to go see Disneyworld. I'm not sure what we are going to do this winter. I do know tat we are going on a "real" vacation. Something we both have never done. Maybe Vagas, hehe, I'm all over the board on this one. I really don't know where we are going. I do know that we are staying in the country.

I'm pretty burned out. Been doing alot of drinking in the basement. I went out and purchased new monitors for both of us. Got a good deal on 2 twenty inch flat panel ones for 148 bucks each. This monitor is choice. I did not want to buy anything that would encourage my ladies computer use, but I broke down. I wanted one, and didn't want her feeling left out, so it's a surprise for her when she returns. I think she will like it.

We are both going to go and pick out a riding lawn mower probably next week. I'm waiting for her because she is the one that is going to be using it. I don't do yard work....hehe. I'm a lazy ass. We need one, the yard is huge, and the lawn guy does do a good job, but charges 45 bucks each time he mows. That can get pretty expensive if we get alot of rain like we have been getting.

I'm still planning on making my bar, into a karoke bar. Just need to pick up the equipment. Well i'm gonna close this now. I'm getting kinda hungry, I may go get some KFC, I don't feel like cooking.

No comments: