Sunday, April 5

Just Me & The Dog

Well, it's just me an the dog. My lady wanted to go up north to see her kids and spend Easter with them. The house feels kinda empty without her here. It's only for a week. We will manage. I feel for the dog though. I work 12 hour shifts a couple days a week, so that means he is here by himself. He's a trooper, he ain't had no accidents yet. He's a good dog.

The whole reason I did not get a dog when I was single was because I did not want to leave him home by himself. Dogs are people animals. To leave a dog locked up in a house for long periods alone is torture for them, I think anyways.

My lady will be gone for about 1 1/2 weeks. It's strange really. I did not think I would miss her this much, but I do. I ain't downed any beers yet. I will have to wait for the weekend. I'm looking forward to that. I can listen to the tunes as loud as I want. I'm gonna rock out with my cock out, so to speak!!!

I plan on doing a few things in the house to surprise my lady when she gets home. She has been on me about hanging curtains in the living room. I think I will do that, I hope I choose the right color though. You know how chicks are. The one mission I do have though is her 7 little lemon trees. I can not forget about those.

I am proud of her because of those. See, she went and got a lemon from the store, got the seeds and planted them. They lived!! I could not believe it. She has 7 little lemon trees in little pots in her room. There were 8, but one died. The 7 that are left are pretty good size now, I think they will survive. I hope. If I kill those off, my lady will string me up.

Well, the dog is humping my leg to go outside. I gotta go. Further updates to follow.

I'm still thinking of going out and getting that 42' TV for the basement. Not sure yet. There is nothing here to stop me. I'll face the music when she gets home if I get it. One thing I have come to learn. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission. Not that I would need permission from my lady for it. She just would like me to spend the cash on things for the upstairs.

We will see.

No comments: