Sunday, October 3

Abort, Abort, Mission Scrubbed!!!

Well that just about sucks! The bum found a place! He rented a little apartment here in town and has all of his crap in storage. Urrrgh! He still is not going to have power for about 2 weeks. That's when his wife gets her first paycheck.

It looks like he is going back to his old tricks, letting his wife work and sitting at home on his ass. Man the fuck is worthless. I can't figure out why his wife stays with him actually.

So, it looks as if I am going to have dinner guests for at least another week or so. That don't bother me. I am not going to let his fucking kid starve.

Not that he takes care of his fucking kid anyways. The little bastard is over here more than he is at home. I can't blame the kid really. I would not want to sit around in a crappy apartment with no lights watching my parents read books by candle light either. That's fucking sad.

On a happier note, my parents are going to visit in a couple weeks. I am really looking forward to that. I hope that the bum has power by then, that way the worthless fuck will stay away.

No comments: