Wednesday, December 29

I'm Back

Well, got back from up North last night. Had an alright time with my family. I really liked being back at home with my folks. Got some pretty good swag for presents. My girl cleaned up. Her son gave her a bunch of really nice stuff. I was surprised. I liked seeing my girl happy for a change.

She stayed up there. The plan is that they will bring her back the first week in Feb. We will see. I really don't think that is going to happen.

So, it's me and the dog. We will manage. I had a few last night when I got home. They did not go down very good. I was tired after the drive. 7 hours on the road. Crap what a haul. I was on the brink of a break down when I pulled onto my street. I do not like leaving my house for long periods of time. I always worry that when I get home the place will be empty or a burned down frame. This trip was the longest I have left and it bothered me. Not to mention I had the bum to worry about. That fuck knew we were going to be gone for a week. But, alas, everything is fine. It felt good sleeping in my own bed.

My poor dog was very happy to be home. I could see it. The reason I say poor is because of the trip up there. I have a very large dog. My girl had the truck so fucking packed, he only had 1/4 of the back seat to sit in on the trip. The trip back was alot better he had the whole back seat.

I have the house to myself for a month. I kinda miss my girl, but she decided to stay up there. I informed her that if things get too intense she can always call my folks and stay with them for a couple days or my grand mother. My grand mother would like the company I think.

I may have a few tomorrow night, not sure. I'm working new years eve, so that's out. I really don't do much that night anyways, I would rather have the overtime.

No comments: