Friday, December 10

It's Been Good.

Well, ain't heard from the bum in awhile. That's a good thing. The other worthless fuck son keeps calling though. He has a job interview today....woohooo!!! God I hope the worthless fuck gets it.

We plan on going up north in a week. Gonna do X-mas up there this year. I'm looking forward to it. My girl has told me that she wants to stay longer with her grand kids. I don't mind. I actually want her too. I need a break. The son up there has stated that when she is ready to leave, he will bring her back home. I do not think it will work that way. These people are scum, they never have any money, the last time they made the trip down here, I had to give them gas money round trip.

I am going to play this by ear. This guy has surprised me in the past. He may once again. We will see.

I can say one thing though, the lady has not said what she wants to do for sure. Stay, or come back with me and the dog. I do know that when she does stay up there she is good for about 2-3 weeks. Then they start fighting with each other. These people can not get along with each other for long periods of time.

I don't care actually. I hope she decides to stay up there for awhile. Me and the dog can handle ourselves just fine. It's gonna be kinda rough on the dog when I go to work, but he will manage. He has in the past.

I got some major plans for the basement that I would like to put into action if she does remain up there. I am really getting sick of her actually. I need some time away from her.

I'm thinking if she does decide to stay up there, she will call me one day wanting me to come get her. Her son can not afford to bring her back, or does not want to. Something like this has happened in the past actually. Let me explain.

She was visiting up there, by herself, staying with her son. She was feeling very sick one day, had a migraine headache, hot cold chills, having a hard time breathing. She told me this over the phone, she called me crying. I freaked! I told her to get to the hospital. Call 911 you could be having a stroke. She did not want to call 911 for the ambulance expenses. I agreed. That shit is way expensive. I told her to tell her son to take her to the ER. He was sleeping, I told her to wake him up, she informed me that she had and he did not want to take HIS MOTHER to the ER. I freaked again!

I called my folks. They took her to the hospital. She got in, they checked her out, all was ok. My folks took her back to the sons house. They were not there. They went to WALMART. Do you believe that shit?

So, I am totally thinking that when she wants to return, he will not want to, not be able to bring her back. Which is fine by me. I am not going to go get her. This time, she will see how worthless and unappreciative her son really is.

If he will not bring her back, she is either going to stay up there or ride the bus. Period.

I really don't give a fuck at this point, I'm tired of dealing with these people.

No comments: