Thursday, December 2

Turkey Day Was A Bust

Well, I have been thinking long and hard about this post. About what I am about to say, and it is nothing that I have not said before.

Thanksgiving sucked, it was a waste. I should have worked.

The lady told her son and his wife to be here at noon. She stated that we had a bunch of movies, we would watch them and eat at around 2 pm. Do the family thing. They both agreed.

That did not happen. This fucking loser and his stupid bitch of a wife are not known for being punctual. Wait, that's too fucking nice for these fucking people. I can not believe these 2 have survived this long being so irresponsible and disrespectful.

Well, let me run the events down.

Thanksgiving Day 1230 PM. No call, they are not here, my girl calls them. The wife says, "oh, I have to give the kid a bath, we will be right over."

Thanksgiving Day 145 PM. Not here, no call. My girl calls them. The wife says "oh, the bum fell asleep, I woke him up, he's in the shower."

Thanksgiving Day 230 PM. Not here, no call. My girl calls them. A stranger answers the phone, she demands to speak with the bum. He says, "Oh a friend dropped by, we are on our way"

Thanksgiving Day 230 PM. Dinner has been ready now for 30 minutes, fuck them I say and eat. My girl does not.

Thanksgiving Day 330 PM. They pull into the driveway while my girl is in the process of calling them. The bum waltzes in and says, "Oh, you know how I am, I'm sorry we are late." I did not say a word. My girl informed them that the food was out in the kitchen. Go at it.

They ate, stayed for 30 minutes, long enough for the bum to ask my girl if she could watch their bastard kid on the weekend and left. My girl could not deal with it. While they were eating she went to bed.

Now, this fucker came dam close to getting the side of his stupid fucking head caved in. My girl was in the other room, the only thing that has stopped me in the past from kicking his ass was her. I held back. I was totally prepared to waste this fucker, right in front of his bitch and son. I didn't. Needless to say my girl was very upset. She still is.

I can not believe the nerve of this guy. He ruined Thanksgiving, and had the balls to ask my girl to babysit. Needless to say, she did not.

One thing has transpired out of this on a positive note. I hope. With my girl being so upset, and the bum not even thinking he ruined Thanksgiving and asking her to watch his kid, not even realizing that she was upset, has shown her, how fucking worthless and a waste of time this fuck really is.

It has been close to a week now and the fucker or his wife has not called. I think they may come the weekend.

We will see

No comments: