Thursday, August 4

It's That Time Of Year Again

Well, the 127 sale starts today. The worlds longest yard sale. I took the weekend off, gonna do that all weekend. I'm looking forward to it. I love digging through other peoples junk. My lady is excited as well.We have been doing this for the last 2 years now. Picked up a few deals last year. Most of the shit is over priced crap, but, sometimes you can find a deal.

This year I'm going to concentrate on old video games and systems. I'm still on the lookout for vinyl, but everytime I see old records, they are way over priced. I did pick up a nice box full at a church sale last year for 5 bucks, so we will see. It's going to be hotter than hell today, so the car A/C is going to get a workout.

Usually we go North on the first day, I think we are going to go South today. I'll see what the lady has to say. I usually take this weekend off to go to this thing. It's a blast. We both have fun.

The lady did say something funny the other night. She informed me that the bum would like to come with us on 1 day, if he has the money..........haha, what a classic!!! That worthless fucker never has any cash, so I really don't have to worry about that. I did not have to refuse, I know the fucker is not going to have any money. The worthless fuck. Besides, I don't think I could put up with the fucker for a whole day. I would probably end up throttling the mother fucker after the first couple hours. I can't stand the peice of shit.

She keeps saying she wants to invite the fucker over for a BBQ. I don't want that wellfare, no class, bum mother fucker over at my place. I told her that if she wants him over, she can grill the shit. I am not going to waste my time on the worthless fucker. I'll go out and buy some cheap hot dogs and soy burgers for the fuck. I ain't using my good meat. Fuck that.

I did invite my folks down for the sale, but, my mother had already made plans. That sucks. My folks would have enjoyed going to all these yard sales and flea markets. Perhaps next year.

Well, gotta go clean out the truck and pack some sandwiches. I may post todays finds later tonight. Not sure.

No comments: