Thursday, August 18

Observations

I took the lady to Ihop this morning for breakfast. The place was packed. I drive by this place every morning on my way home from work and it is always packed. I don't understand it. They serve fucking pancakes!!! I will say the food was not that bad actually, or the price for that matter.

I noticed though, as we were waiting for our food to arrive the people in this place. At almost every table there was a person with their nose buried in their smartphone, or lap top. The guy across from us was doing Facebook on his lap top, the lady behind us was showing her friends vids on her smartphone....etc. I got up to take a piss and at least 4 people were using their lap tops for twitter.

WTF are people coming too? Your life is so fucking boring and meaningless you must "tweet" what you are doing at every second? You must update your "status" at least 20 times a fucking day? You constantly crave approval from your "friends" and require their opinions? "Oh, I'm going to post this vid, I hope I get alot of likes......" It's fucking pathetic. I am not a very big fan of the "Social Website" I think they are stupid. I'm anti-social anyways. The people that I want to get in contact with me, and need to get in contact with me, know how to do it, the rest of the world can kiss my ass, period. I could give a fuck about everybody else.

It's like that commercial about some 4g network on TV. You know the one, the guy is standing in the middle of a mall or something and at 1230 he breaks into dance. Then his phone says the "flash mob" had been moved. Now, I do not see the point in these so called "flash mobs", people sit around all day on the web, see that something stupid like this is scheduled so they decide to participate. To feel like they are part of something, their lives are meaningless and fucking sad. They do this to get attention and also to say that " I was part of that!!!" "Isn't that great!!!"" It's fucking pathetic. Get a job, accomplish something other than wasting time.

No wonder this countries economy is in the toilet and society is falling apart. Goto youtube and check out the most popular vids. That is how you can gauge the mentality of society. It's fucking sad. People are getting dumber.


God I fucking hate people.

No comments: