Wednesday, April 4

It's Been Awhile

It's been a long time since my last post. Figured I would provide a little update. Things have been going on rather regular around here. Nothing much happening. The wife had foot surgery a week ago, so I have been taking care of her.

She did mention to me yesterday that her other son up north wants to move here. Crap!!! WTF!!!!

Although I can not blame the guy for wanting to get the fuck out of scum town, why in the hell does he want to move here? Both of her fucking brood don't have a pot to piss in, I did tell my wife that if he does move his family here, they will not get any financial support from me. Fuck that. My wife says she is not going to hold her breath, on this happening. For once I agree with her. I don't think the guy is going to move. I hope and pray that it does not happen.

Jesus, why can't these kids live their own lives. I moved out and have been on my own since I was 19. Joined the Military and never looked back, granted I did move back to the folks town a couple times, but, always held my own. I was a single guy, nothing but the clothes on my back and no household to transport. This stupid fucker has 2 kids and 1 on the way plus a full household. Wants to move down here to be close to his mama. What a fucking pansy.

These people are typical scum. You know the type. They have 3 dogs, don't take care of them and their yard is covered with broken kids toys with a front porch full of garbage. That's what their house looked like last Christmas. Their house is always fucking dirty, toys, food, trash all over the place. Kitchen filled with dirty dishes, stained dirty furniture, carpets with dog piss stains and food stains. It's fucking disgusting. Honestly I do not know how this is going to pan out. I'm hoping the fucker don't want to deal with a cross country move and just says fuck it.

On a higher note, the lawn guy has been here 3 times so far. The yard looks great. I have not opened the pool this year yet, I will probably do that next week. I did have the lawn guy clean out and unplug my gutters. I did not want to risk walking around on my roof with my big ass. I was scared I might have fallen through, lol. So, we have lived here for 5 years and some change. Cleaned the gutters for the first time and it only came to 50 bucks! Sweet.

Did some rearranging in the basement. I think the layout I have now will be the one. Also, the lady has been watching Doomsday Preppers with me and has come to accept that way of life and wants to prepare. She has even stated that she wants me to teach her how to shoot and care for guns. Bonus!!!!! I do think hoarding away certain items in case certain things happen is a very prudent idea.

So. All an all, things are going pretty good. I just hope and pray to the Lord above the scum fuck from up North does not show up on my doorstep.

No comments: