Thursday, April 12

It's Cold

It's been real cold here the past 2-3 days. I mean cold enough to turn on the furnace. I have not though, the wife and I have been dealing with it. I have not opened the pool yet, due to it being kinda chilly out. Think I will wait till next month for that.

The wife mentioned the scum fuck up north again yesterday. Get this, the stupid fucker wants us to go up there so his wife don't have to drive back. He is going to tow his car with the U-Haul truck. I ain't going, screw that. Then get this, my wife stated that he wanted me to drive the U-Haul. Fuck that. I ain't driving his fucking truck. I told my wife that. I ain't driving shit. The stupid fucker wants to move here. Fine. He can do it, I ain't helping. I know if the fucker gets here, the wife is gonna want him and his fucking family to stay here for a little while. I don't know about that. I have not said anything yet about it, because I know if I say no, there is going to be a big fight. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. The fucker has 3 dogs and going to have 3 fucking kids. Fuck that, they ain't staying here, not even for a night.

I seriously don't like how things are starting to develop with this situation. Personally I think it may drive my wife and I apart. For good. I have been giving that some serious thought over the last few days. I have worked very hard to provide my wife and myself a good life and home. I am not going to let her scum fuck family destroy it or take advantage of it. I already put up with the one grand kid, his fucking parents are scum and really not fit to be parents in my opinion. I know there is a good chance if I were to call the state and they go in there and take a look, they would loose both kids. It's sad. I do not do that because, if that were to happen, the wife would want both kids. I hate kids. If I wanted kids, I would have had some by now. I don't think I'm being selfish. It's my paycheck. I'm going to take care of my own, not anybody else. Period.

If this continues I am going to have to sit down and have a talk with the wife. If we split, we split. I am not going to compromise my way of life and enjoyment for anybody. I have already ran the split scenario several times over in my mind. It ain't gonna be pretty, but, splits never are.

No comments: