Tuesday, April 24

I'm Relieved

I deleted what I had here. It was a drunk rant. Now. The scum fuck up north ain't moving here. YES!

When he mentioned it to my girl a couple weeks ago, I felt as if my lady was not telling me everything. I assumed that if they were to happen to move here that they would want to stay with us. I was right. At this time, I informed my lady that I did not want any surprises. None. I wanted to be completely informed as to what was going on. If not. No deal. Period.

It took a few days, but I came to find out that the son got laid off. No big surprise there. But, he was only going to get 66 bucks a week unemployment! What!!! My lady said that he never worked a full week. (No wonder he got laid off) Now, his girl, the pregnant one, her job was not going to give her paid maternity leave so she quit.  Now, by quitting a job, you are not going to get unemployment. You can fight it, but, it will be real hard trying to fight it from another state. I told my lady this.

It turns out, they were going to be coming down here with no money coming in what so ever. None. They figured they could live off of my dime for awhile tell he gets a job, saves up and gets a place. My lady was going to apply for aid and add them as dependents, get food stamps and shit. I said.....FUCK THAT!!!!

No way in hell are they coming down here penniless. No way. At this time, I advised my lady that they could come stay here for 1 month, period. No longer. My lady asked, what if he don't find a job....I said tough. They are out. She informed me that they had already told their landlord up north that they were moving and they needed to be out of their house and would not have a place. I said "oh well" looks like they better find a place, I am not supporting them. Needless to say, she was pissed and advised me that I did not want them down here! She's right. I don't, but, I did not tell her that. I informed her that her son could move wherever the fuck he wants to, but, I am not supporting them. Period.

Well, they are not moving here. He has called my lady several times and I have no idea what the fuck they are doing up there. I don't care really. My lady knows now. I ain't gonna take no shit. If they do turn up here, I'm calling the police.

No comments: