Thursday, May 31

Changes

Well this has been a very hard couple weeks for me and my wife. Not that we are fighting, as a matter of fact we have never been closer. I received some very bad health news May 29th. I am not going to go into details here, I am just going to say that I am questioning my own mortality. It's bad, but I, my wife, and doctors are optimistic. I'm young and strong and have no other conditions that would affect my treatment that is going for me.

The basement is going to change. I am not a drinker anymore. I have not had or wanted a beer in over a week and a half. I am still going to use it to collect and display my vinyl, video games and baseball cards though. 

I have some rough times ahead, I am going to fight and get through this. I am not sure how many people read this, but, wish me luck.