Friday, May 4

The Aftermath

Well, regarding my prior post. My wife's scum fuck son is not moving here. That came to a head one afternoon earlier this week.

My wife woke me up with a question. Why can't her son move his family here? I then explained to her at least for the tenth time, I could care less where he moves, he can move here if he wants. I will not support him, or his family. I told her that I have my own to take care of, her and the dog. He is an adult, he makes his own choices.

She flew off the handle. She yelled at me that them crashing here is not support. I had to bring her back to reality. I asked her then, what is it? Are they going to make the house payments, pay the electric, pay the cable, put gas in the fucking car? She said, no, they don't have any money, I said exactly. I will be supporting them. She went apeshit.

Well, to make a long story short, we had a very big fight, biggest one we have ever had. At one point, I thought the police would get involved, but they were not called.  Things are ok now, kinda. I had to sit my wife down and explain to her that I loved her and cared for her, but I will not support an adult that has made bad choices and relies on others for assistance. I advised her that if she can not accept that, she could get her own place and move them in with her. We would break up. Period.

My wife is not stupid. She knows that I have given her the best life that she has ever had. She is not going to give that up for anything. Don't get me wrong. I love my wife. I did not, have not, or ever will threaten to kick her out or anything like that. I am not holding that over her head. I provide a great life for her, and myself, because I want too. It is time for her to finally accept the fact that she did her job with her kids, it's over. They are adults now, they can no longer rely on her for support. She has her own life and it does not center on them.

I have had to tell my wife this on several occasions. I'm getting real tired of dealing with this BS. In the middle of the fight, I called my boss thinking that I would be going to jail and to ask him for help if I were too, and that I would not be going to work that night. Needless to say, he was not very happy. I have not been back to work since this happened. I am probably going to be written up for my absence, which is understandable.

This shit is affecting my work now. I'm tired of it. I told my girl this and that I am on the fence so to speak as far as our lives together goes. I still think that breaking this off would be better. Things are only getting worse.

No comments: