Friday, September 24

Halloween is almost here!

Well, summer is almost gone. Not that you would notice it, with the temps. we have been having. The temps. these last few days have been in the high 90's. Crap, when is it going to start cooling off? I would have to say Fall is my favorite time of year. I can't stand heat, and Fall signals the cooling trend. Winter don't bother me, sure I bitch about the cold, but, everybody does...lol.

Snow don't bother me either, now that I have a 4 wheel drive anyways. I have not shut the pool down yet. Really can't. If I cover that fucker and it's still hot out, that algae will fucking grow big time. So I will wait for a couple weeks. Halloween is almost here, one of my favorite holidays. I started watching monster movies, to get me in the mood. I love scary flicks. The lady don't like em. Well, now I am going to turn to the main subject of this blog.....not the basement as originally intended, but the bum.

He has had his water, electricity shut off, and is in the process of being evicted I believe. He is well aware that crashing here is not an option. He still does not have a job, like that is surprising. His wife did get one, she starts in about a week and a half. So, that's the way it is going to go again. I knew it would.

I have figured out why the bum does not get a real job, I think. If he were to go try for a real job, he would pop on the drug test. Fucking looser. That don't bother me. I ain't helping him. He has been doing work for cash, like an illegal. Well, that has dried up, so to speak. Fucking looser, man, I can not understand this guy. I mean crap, when I was his age, I needed a little help from my folks, but christ, what I have done in the past I think is beyond help, it's more like support. You would think he would be ashamed, but you would be wrong. This guy has no pride. When I speak with the piece of shit, I can not even bring myself to look him in the eye. I have no respect for the fucker, not an ounce. It's sad really.

Since he has had his power shut off, him and his family have been coming over here for supper. Now, I am not going to let his kid starve. If his worthless fuck dad can not man up an support him, I'll do it. For a little while anyways. The kid will not go hungry, not on my watch. If this shit continues though, I will call protective services. Let the state step in. If he can't support his fucking family, let the state do it. I am almost at the end of my rope. I have put up with a bunch of shit, It's coming to head so to speak. We will see.

No comments: