Friday, September 24

YOUR UNEMPLOYED

Ok, well looks like I spoke a little too soon in my last post. The bums wife DOES NOT have a job....lol. Looks like she popped on the drug test. That is what I think anyways. I know of no other reason. I know of the company where she was almost in. It is a well established company and she would have had a job there for as long as she wanted......cue the sad music....whawmp, whawmp, whawmp, whawwwmp.

It's no skin off my back....I could give a rats ass about their problems. They have made their beds, now they have to sleep in them, or on the street......

I had a real good idea this was going to happen. I have since asked the lady what she wants to do. She has stated that she can not do much, and she is right. She can really do nothing for these two. It's all on me. I'm tired of it. No more. I'm gonna ring the dinner bell one last time and inform these moochers the trough is empty. Move on to greener pastures.

LOL.

No comments: