Thursday, September 9

The Waiting Game

It's On.

The bum is going to get evicted. Not that it surprises me. He is behind on his rent, electricity and had his water shut off today. His wife is coming over here to get water from us in empty milk jugs....lol. It's funny. When is this guy going to realize that drawing pictures on people (tattoo artist) is NOT going to pay his bills, feed his family, etc.......hehehehehe. What a fool.

The lady has not dropped the bomb yet, that's what I am waiting for. I know he has asked her. She has been acting like something is bothering her, I know what it is. I am not bringing it up. There is no way in hell that bum is living here, fuck that. He is not even going to use my driveway if his family has to live in the car, fuck that. Period.

So, now I am waiting, when push comes to shove the lady is going to ask if he and his family can move in till they get on their feet. That is not going to happen. The fool needs to grow up and take responsibility for himself, and his family. Nuff said. I ain't doing it. If the lady wants to she can get a place and move them all in with her. I am not going to lift a finger to help that worthless fuck.

I'm waiting. I have all the time in the world. I wonder when he is going to loose the electricity. I think the lady said it was going to be shut off today, but she just talked to his wife and it's still on. Looks like he got a day reprieve, we will see.

2 comments:

Turk said...

I'm sorry you got to deal with shit like that man. Dude should at least try to get a real job that pays the bills and then do the tattoo shit on the side.

Good with dealing with this. One of these days we need to hook up and drink some beer man.

Keddy said...

I hear ya man, I could use a few cold ones. The dude is going to fucking learn, oh well. Nice to hear from ya bro! No luck is needed really, lol, it's not my problem. But, We'll be up in a couple months, me you and Izer need to have a few, that sounds choice!