Friday, February 18

Back Again!

Got back last night, went and got the girl. This is never going to happen again. I think now my girl has come to realize that her sons are not worth a fuck. I hope so. The other worthless piece of shit that lives in our town, did not even call her on her birthday. What a scum fuck.

Now, I'm waiting. I have just been informed that the worthless fuck that lives up north lost his job!!! Haha. It could not have happened to a more deserving piece of shit. It don't surprise me though. In the past when this lazy fuck gets a job, he usually lasts a few weeks then gets canned. According to him, It's always somebody else who is at fault, not him....ya right. He's a lazy fuck and does not want to work. That's why he gets canned.

Well, now I'm waiting again. I know the panty waste is going to call mamma. He always does. Now, if that does happen, and my girl turns around and forgives him for all the shit he has pulled. She is history. Nuff said. I am not dealing with this shit any longer. I'm gonna boot her ass out quicker than shit.

I am thinking about doing that now actually, without his interference. I'm sick of all this crap. I am going to play this by ear. I have the time.

Come to think of it, I enjoyed coming home to an empty house.

No comments: