Friday, February 11

I'm Not Surprised

It looks as if my girl is stranded. Her worthless son can not bring her home. I knew it. She was supposed to be back last week, well, of course that did not happen. Now, he has informed her that they do not have any money to bring her home. His wife got half of her tax money a couple weeks ago. She was going to get the other half today. That did not happen either.

They both had more than enough to make the trip, get the car fixed, etc......

Well, that money is spent. Wasted actually. They did not get the car fixed, ate out every night, squandered the rest, now, the other check is not going to be here for a few more weeks and they are broke.

I can't go get her. I can't take the time off from work, and really don't have the cash right now. It is time for my girl to see what her son is actually worth. Not a piss. He assured her that he would bring her back when she wanted to come home. She wanted to come home 2 weeks ago.

I told her that this was going to happen. You can not rely on scum. Period. Now she has to pay the price. Scum will always let you down. Always. That's why they live up there in scum town. That's where they belong. They blend in with all of the other scum. Nobody up there has a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of. They never will.

I feel sorry for my girl for the simple fact that, she has to experience this crap, to realize how worthless her son and his wife are. It's pathetic.

No comments: