Sunday, February 13

I Was Right

Well, it seems what I thought was going to happen, happened. I'm going up north. My girl called my crying yesterday. It seems that her scum fuck son and his bitch girlfriend have finally shown their true colors. They have refused to bring my girl home.

Apparently when it was determined that they were not going to get their money, my girl stated that for the time being she was not going to help them any longer and just wait for them to bring her back. Not do any driving, watch their kids, cook, etc......

They asked her after she informed them that, if she was not going to assist, why stay around then. Do you believe that shit. They also informed her that they were not going to bring her home and she is on her own. Who treats their mother like that?

So, I advised my girl to get the fuck out of there, to go stay with my folks and I would be there in a couple days to get her.

Her scum fuck kid had this planned from the get go. They used her for what they could, could not get any more use out of her, then told her to go away. That's fucked.

So, it looks like I got a road trip ahead of me. I don't care. I had a very good feeling this would happen. It's no big deal. I want my girl to come home. I miss her. I feel really bad that her worthless brood treat her like they do. Now, I just hope she finally realizes how they really are. I get to see my folks, and get a good pizza to boot, so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: