Thursday, February 3

Broke Out The Atari Today


I been playing my old Atari 2600, man, that brings back memories. This is the original one my folks got me for Christmas back in the day. I had lost the rf converter jack that came with the system. The box that hooked onto your TV that you switched from "game" to "TV", hell it's probably still hooked to my old TV back at my parents house!!!!! aha, they never throw away nothing. I think that's where I get my hoarding tendencies at...LOL. I picked up a jack at Radio Shack.

Boy, I have been having alot of fun playing this old game. This has gotten me thinking of a new use for my basement. I love old video games. Always have. I tried the baseball cards, these things are just way expensive now days, and what do you have after you get the whole set? Nothing really. You can't play with them, just look at them really. Old video games on the other hand are very fun. I love playing them. I think I'm gonna start collecting them. It's not I don't have the space. I have been doing a little looking on the bay and crap like that. They are fairly inexpensive, for the regular ones that is. I am not going to drop a boat load of money on some rare piece of shit, that I do not like to play, just because it's "RARE" oh...lord. Screw that. I do have 2 more TV's in boxes. A 27 inch and a 19 inch. I plan on getting a 37 LCD for the newer systems, PS2, Xbox, Xbox360. I have all of those systems already. Next on my list is a gamecube. There is a game on there, the Star Wars Arcade that came out back in the early 80's. I want to get that to play it. I also want to pick up a 3do. I want to play Star Control 2, that game is great. Like I said. I am not going to collect, just to collect. I'm only going to get the games that I want to play, and try out. Who knows, once the collection grows, I may start collecting just to collect.


On a side note, I am an evil bastard. I'm gonna get the room all set up, with all my games, have them all hooked up...etc. Guess what? The fucking bums little bastard kid ain't gonna be allowed in there, ha. I'm gonna tell the little bastard, get your dad to get off of his lazy ass and go out and get a job, then you guys will be able to afford crap like this......hehehe. I can't wait till that day comes. I may charge the bum admission for his fucking kid.....hmmm, that's something to think about.

No comments: