Tuesday, December 25

Christmas Eve

Well, it's Christmas Eve. I'm working. I decided to work tonight because the kid is gonna get us up early anyways. I already caught him peaking his nose out of his room.....hehehe. I'm feeling really good. The only thing really bothering me is my tongue. I bit it a few days ago way in the back real hard and have not been able to enjoy a meal since. It hurts like a mutha! I wish this dam thing would heal. Other than that I feel peachy.

Boy, I'll tell ya. That fucking kids mom really takes the cake. The bitch wanted the kids all night tonight,the lady of course said no way. She was not going to let that bitch ruin their Christmas. The lady said, lol. She came and got them at about 4 PM this afternoon. The lady told her to bring them back at 8. No problem.

Well she showed up 30 minutes late.....that don't surprise me. I asked the kid what she got him for Christmas. What he told me almost floored me. This kid says, his mother.......told him that he would get his presents after Christmas and then gave him a shirt. Unwrapped even. A shirt that she didn't even purchase. It was from his other grand mother. Do You Believe That Shit?  I didn't, I told the kid that he had 1 chance to come clean. He better be telling the truth and if I were to find out he is not telling the truth, I would take all of his presents back. Well, he said he was telling the truth. I don't believe it. How a mother could be so fucking self centered to ignore her kids on fucking Christmas. It's an outrage.

Well, needless to say, there are plenty of presents under that tree for the kids this year. They are heaped up all around it. That kid is going to have a good Christmas this year. His fucking parents should not have been able to have kids. I'm soooooo fucking pissed.

I heard that this is a growing trend these days. Young people that are fucking worthless and their parents raising their kids. I know a guy at work who is doing the same thing. His wife's daughter had a kid and him and his wife adopted her. That's fucked. These dam young people today are fucking worthless. It pisses me off that society puts up with worthless fucking people such as this. In my case the mom is going to have her day real soon and the worthless fucking father is in jail. I say send them all to fucking work camps. Make the fuckers work for their food and lodging. Jail is too good for the fuckers.

These fucking kids now days feel entitled. They think the world owes them a fucking living. They have been coddled their whole fucking life, now when they can't make it they resort to crime or live off of mommy and daddy. I say fuck that. Make them all serve in the military at least 4 years. It will make them grow the fuck up. Hell joining the military was the best thing I ever did for myself. It grew me the fuck up quick.

That's it. Rant over. I feel great and am looking forward to watching the kid open his presents. All you that read this have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.!!!!!!

No comments: