Tuesday, December 18

This Dam Pump

Doing good tonight. Had Chemo today, man these new drugs take a long time to take. I think I am taking 4-5 different drugs and it takes about 5-6 hours for them to give them all to me. Needless to say I gotta lug this dam pump around with me for the next 2 days. Other than that, things have been going real good.

Well, I think I have bonded with the little baby. I like having her around. She is such a little cutie, it's almost impossible NOT to like her. I am starting to care about her more and more each day. It brightens my day when I walk by her and smile at her and she smiles back and jumps up and down excited to see me. It warms my heart.

Well, one thing I have noticed. These new chemo drugs do not make me as tired as the last ones did. I am finding I have alot more energy, especially on Chemo days. I think they are giving me more steroids. I'm on the juice.

Speaking of juice, I had some orange juice this morning and it tasted horrible. I hate my taste buds being out of wack like this. I used to love the taste of orange juice. Just didn't drink it that often.

Well, I think I maybe getting a laptop soon. I seen one at Wallyworld for only 288. It's got a 320 gig HD and all the other crap I need. The only thing I really plan on using it for is surf and store all of my music. Think I may pick that up next week, not sure. I plan on putting all of my vinyl on it. That will be sweet. I also am planning on getting more 45's now that I have a way to store them. It's gonna be cool.

Ain't heard nothing from the jailbird. It looks as if he is going to be in jail for awhile. I think they offered him a deal like......if he goes to court and is found guilty, they could sentence him to 40 years. If he pleaded guilty with no court he would get 8 years out in 10 months on parole. He is getting railroaded I think. But, oh well. He deserves it I think for letting his wife take it that far. The other bum son up North has already called several times wanting money. I think he is blaming his mom for not letting him move his family down here and mooch off of us. I heard the lady tell him one night that the she does not own this house, somebody else does......HELL YEAH somebody else does! That somebody is not going to be taken advantage of by scum either. Screw that. I told my lady, nobody, NOBODY is staying here ever again. Period. I am not giving her worthless family a dime ever again and never going to do anything to help them. Been there, done that. The trough is dry.

The kids can stay live here. That way I know they are ok and will not be harmed. Also, I like having them here. That's it though. No more kids and anybody else.

Doing pretty good otherwise, oh, my dog is feeling alot better and the stench is gone. Man, It was bad there for a little while. The stench has been gone now for a few weeks and he has been feeling alot better. I take him into the vet for a follow up in a couple days. I am hoping his ear infection has cleared up.

Well that's it for now!

No comments: