Monday, December 31

New Yars Eve

It's New Years Eve. I'm working. I feel really good today. I got a lot of sleep yesterday. Went to bed last night at around 11 and woke up today at 4 in the afternoon.....lol. These dam chemo drugs knock the shit outta me.

Well, I have come to a cross roads. I have been collecting video games now for about 9 months. I have gotten quite a  lot of different systems and games for each. I have yet to play any of them. I have not played any of them at all I noticed a couple days ago. They are just sitting there on a shelf. However, I have been listening to my records constantly for the same time. I'm putting the video games away. I have been stacking boxes with my records in them going through them looking for ones I want to play........putting my records back on the shelves and am going to actively start building my record collection again. I never really stopped collecting records anyway, just did not really pursue it on a daily basis.

I got a really good deal on 5 Chubby Checker 45's from the bay. I was surprised I won the auction. They came in the mail today and I am very pleased. A couple of the records are in mint/mint shape. They look like they have never been played and 4 of them came with the picture sleeve for the records!!! It goes to show, you can still get a good deal on Ebay if your patient.

Like I said, I am feeling really good today. So, the first day of the new year I am going to be feeling really good. I hope that is a view of things to come in the next year.

It has been 7 months since my diagnosis. I feel the same. I am getting some side effects from the chemo, but, other than that I feel the same. I have not lost any weight, my doc says that's a real good sign. I am fighting this, I try to stay optimistic and look forward to things. Working from home sucks, I can not wait for the day to come when I can go into work. That may happen soon, I'm not sure. I am soooooo glad that I am not a slave to those fucking smokes any more. I feel 1000 times better since I have quit. Not to mention I am not spending close to 200 bucks a month on them either. I'm spending that cash on records.....LOL.

I'd like to thank you all for reading about my mundane life. Not sure how many readers I have, I don't know how to check that crap.....LOL. But, thank you none the less. I am hopeful the coming year brings with it good times and perhaps a cancer free diagnosis for me. I am hopeful. I am going to fight this till my last breath!!!  Take Care all and may God Bless you guys.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!

No comments: