Saturday, January 19

Sill Here

It's been a few days. Well, 2013 ain't starting out that bad. The weather has been real nice. Cold, but no snow or ice. We had freezing rain a few nights ago, but it didn't ice up the roads none.

The lady made steaks a few nights ago, man they were great! That meat just melted in my mouth. That's one thing that my taste buds ain't screwed up on and that's steak.

Have not done much to the basement, I'm going to in a couple days. I have given half to the lady, so I'm gonna move my bar out into the garage and put shelves up in that part for her expanded pantry. Hell, there is a bunch of food out there now in bags and crap. That's gonna be one of her birthday surprises, those shelves. Both of our birthdays are coming up soon, I'm gonna tell her just to make me a turkey dinner with all the trimmings for mine. I don't need or want anything really, well, except some new tires for the truck. That's it.

Been feeling pretty good the last couple days. I have been really tired and have been doing a lot of sleeping. I went and saw the doc yesterday and he said that I look good and I am tolerating the chemo very well. I am very strong. That's good. He told me last week that the combination of drugs that I am on right now has never been tried before. I am hoping they work really good and knock this cancer on it's ass. It looks as if I will be going in for another CT scan in about a month and a half. I have to do 3 more chemo treatments first.

I pray to the good lord everyday that these drugs are killing the cancer inside of me. I thank him as well for sending me a sign to get in to get checked. We still have the kids.....I'm kinda thinking that's the reason the good lord sent me that sign. Wanted me to stay around and make sure those kids were taken care of right. My lady sure as hell can not do it by herself, and their mother simply wont. Period. It's sad too, they're good kids. They don't deserve that shit. I don't care. If the good lord wants me around to see that those kids have a good life......so be it. It's not the kids being here that bothers me, the kids don't bother me at all. It's the fact that the mother takes no responsibility for them at all. She don't give the lady a dime to watch them.....the chick is living with 2 guys, probably screwing them both. She does not worry about her kids at all. It can go weeks and she will not even call to check on them. That is what bothers me. She is taking advantage of us. We are doing it to make sure the kids are ok, their mom could give a shit about their well being honestly.

The lady is going to contact the state and get the investigation going. This woman has abandoned her kids and we are going to try and get her declared unfit. If that happens the state will place them with us and then we will get child support from her. I may even go for changing their last names to mine. Not sure yet.

No comments: