Saturday, January 26

Doing Good

Doing ok. Had an ingrown toenail taken care of a couple days ago. Didn't think it was that big of a deal, but showed it to my cancer doc and he wanted me to go in to see a foot doc.

It didn't hurt at all, it was just red. Now the numbing stuff is starting to wear off and it's hurting a little bit. Not bad.

Well, tomorrow is the lady's birthday. I already got her some stuff. She has always wanted this little dragon fly paper weight thing. It's a real dragon fly in cased in plastic. Got her that, and I am finally going to put some shelves up in the basement for her. Gonna do that tomorrow night while she is sleeping.

Been feeling kinda ok. I have been doing a lot of sleeping. I did not work yesterday because I was tired. I slept all day. I have been really tired lately. At first when I started on these new drugs I was not as tired, now it's getting worse. I am glad so far though that being tired is only a couple of the side effects I am getting from this chemo. The other ones are sores on my body and taste buds out of wack.

The sores I am getting kinda look like mosquito bites that you scratched to much. They don't hurt or itch or anything, just look bad. They make me look like a leper. I get them on my face and it sucks. I don't like to go anywhere then. They usually last a couple days then go away.

My birthday is in a couple days too, I told the lady not to get me anything. There isn't anything I want, well, except some truck tires....LOL. Told her just to make me a turkey dinner. That's good enough for me. I can't get over this hamburger soup she made a few days ago. Man, that stuff rocked! It was delicious. She made a whole crap load of it too, so she canned a bunch of it. It was some of the best soup I have ever had.I'm glad she made alot.

I got a couple good deals on the bay for some vinyl. They are in the mail now. I'll let all you guys in on it when they get here. Other than that, things have been going ok around here.

Oh, I do gotta mention this. This fucking burned me up. The baby had her first birthday last week on Jan 20th. She turned 1 year old. The fucking mother didn't even come to see her kid. She said she didn't have the gas. Do you believe that crap? Well, that's just one more reason those kids are living here. Me and my lady will love them and make sure that they are safe. Screw their worthless mother.

No comments: