Wednesday, January 2

First Day of 2013

Today was a good day. I feel really good no issues anywhere got some sleep and the lady made homemade pizza for supper, and it tasted good to me!!!!!!

I was at the grocery store getting some things and we had not decided on what to have for supper. I was walking around the store trying to think of something when she called me and suggested homemade pizza. I was heartbroken. My taste buds are screwed due to the Chemo drugs and all the pizza I have tried since I been taking them has tasted like crap to me. I told her this and she suggested that we try it out and if the pizza tastes like crap, she would make me french toast. I'm a sucker for her french toast. The pizza was great! I ate the whole thing....LOL. That brightened my day.

Like I said, today was a great day, I hope the rest of 2013 turns out like today did. Last year sucked.

It's 5 am here right now. I slept most of the day yesterday, the 1st. Took a nap last night for four hours and have been up since midnight. The lady has a doctors appt today in the city I gotta take her too and the kid goes back to school today. I ain't taking his ass to the bus stop, screw that shit. I don't want the kids here to begin with.

The next time I see the worthless mom, I'm telling her I'm charging her rent. 30 bucks a week for her kids to stay here, she is not giving the lady a dime to watch them.....so fuck it. She is going to pay me. It's not about the money with me. It's about her taking fucking responsibility for her fucking kids. Right now the lady is watching them, and the bitch can whore around and party and do anything she wants without worrying about them. Fuck that. She's giving me 120 bucks a month for that privilege. Period.

See right now the bitch thinks she is doing my lady a favor by "letting" my lady watch her fucking kids. I gotta turn that shit around. The bitch takes the fucking kids back......good. I'll CPS on her ass and get her declared unfit and make the bitch pay us child support.

The free ride is over. I can't wait to see the look on the bitches face when I drop the rent bomb on her.

No comments: