Saturday, March 30

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. I'm looking forward to the bird my wife is going to cook. I cant wait. Been feeling ok the past several days.

The Doc took me off my daily chemo pill for this week, he said he wants to see if that will affect my blood counts any better. Looks like my blood counts are not going up like they used too. I have been feeling fine, no pain anywhere or anything else. I did loose 6 pounds though. Got weighed 2 weeks ago and I was at 294, my normal is 300-298. Got weighed again a week later and it was the same, 294. The doc doesn't seem very concerned, hell, it is only 6 pounds and my wife has not been feeling very well and she did not do much cooking that week. I am going in for blood labs again in a few days, they will take my weight then.

We have the kids for Easter again this year. That did not surprise me. Out of around 6 grand from taxes, the mom is now broke again.

I have been feeling very tired the last few days and have no energy for anything. I am starting to get sick of not having the energy to do anything. I have recently decided that I want to start collecting baseball cards again and there are a few things that need to be done in the basement to store them. I have not had the energy to move the crap and take the table apart. It's frustrating. I hope this will pass, I may have to ask the doc if he can prescribe a steroid or something.

Other than that I have been feeling normal. My condition is still very serious, but the doc says I look great and we are doing real good. I'm going to beat this beast. I am going to make sure those kids have access to a loving stable home. I thank the Good Lord everyday for every sunrise he shows me. My family and friends and company I work for could not be more supportive. I am very thankful for that. If I were to have to worry about my job, or income, I don't think that I could take it.

April 1st will be 11 months since my diagnosis, my tumor has shrunk by 2 to 2 1/8 CM there are still spots on my liver but they have not grown. My last CT scan showed no new cancer and no growth in the tumor with possibly a little shrinkage the spots on my liver remain the same, no change. So, no new cancer, no growth and possible a little shrinkage = Great News! The doc is not letting up from chemo, we are hitting this thing hard. I feel great and am prepared for anything they throw at me.

I have had a relapse and am smoking again. Not alot, I smoke maybe 3-4 cigs a day. I'm not sure why I'm doing it. I'm fucked in the head or something. But I do know one day, I will not smoke anymore.

That's where I stand. I am not going anywhere. I'm here fighting and will continue to do so!!!

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!

No comments: