Wednesday, May 8

Went To Chemo, Things are going Good

Went to Chemo yesterday. The DOC came in and said things are going good. My blood looks real good, I look real good. He asked my about any pain, my eating and bathroom breaks. I told him I have no pain anywhere, I'm eating normal and bathroom breaks are normal as well. He said that's sounds good. We are doing very well.

I did tell him of one concern I have, I have lost weight. In 2 weeks I have lost 13 pounds. I have been eating normal, but, have been drinking alot of liquids. Been thirstier than hell actually. He told me right now, It.s no cause for concern and we will keep an eye on it.

So, I'm lugging this pump around again. I hate it, but if it kills the cancer so be it.

Not felling very well today. Been up since 6am and have spent most of that time in the bathroom. I got the runs. Crap, I wanted to go into the city today too. So did the lady, she ain't gonna be happy when she gets up and I tell her. Oh well. It can't be helped. To tell you all the truth, I would much rather have this than be plugged up. That's for sure.

The DOC did tell me that we will take a CT scan in 4 weeks. Oh, I hope the results are good.

According to the DOC we are doing well, I can't help but think that more can be done. This sucks. The research and funding for this cancer is a joke. It is at the level Breast Cancer was 30 years ago. People need to be informed.

Well, that's about it. Feeling really crappy today, but It will pass.

I am never going to stop fighting!!!! I thank you all for your support.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: