Monday, April 29

The Buds Are Gone

Went to chemo last week, My taste buds are trashed again. Well, at least I had a couple days to enjoy them anyways. The Doc put me back on my daily chemo pill too. It didn't take that long for chemo this time. They did not give me the stuff that I had a reaction to last time. Still had to lug the pump home though. But, oh well, I am prepared to do anything except hurt somebody to beat this cancer.

The lady is starting to get on my nerves. She has been on this weight loss kick for a few years now and it's starting to get old. She got these fucking books she ordered off of the fucking TV and I swear this so called system is so fucking complicated. She wants my help and hell, I don't even understand some of the crap in there. She weighs herself everyday and if she gains a pound is upset, I and the fucking doctor have told her, her weight is going to fluctuate 4-5 pounds daily. Well, I'm getting sick of it.

Having to deal with cancer is one thing, having to deal with a neurotic girlfriend is another. If that ain't enough on top of the shit pile, she worries about the dam grand kids. I worry a little myself. That fucking mom they have. Every time we get the kids there is something wrong with the baby, cold, ear infection...etc. My lady doctors the baby up and she is in good shape when we send them back. This last time it just broke my heart. That little baby was weezing and caughing......man I got so pissed. I could hear and feel the little thing weeze when breathing when I held her. That dam bitch ain't watching and taking care of her kids. I'm pissed.

The lady has something planed to get the mom out of the picture. I don't know what, but I hope she does it soon before that fucking mom neglects her baby enough for it to die.

If anything happens to those kids.....I will make it a mission in my life to see that bitch executed, or sitting on death row.

No comments: