Tuesday, September 3

She's Scared

The woman knows something is going on. She has been kissing my ass for the last day or so. She's scared.

Good. It won't be a complete surprise then when I drop the bomb here in a little while. I would like to take her off to the side and scream in her face......YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!!!

I have been kissing her ass for years. I'm tired of it.

She has no family or friends that she can depend on or go to. That's not my fault. She has stayed with her son up north a few times and after a few day they have both been at each others throats. She does not get along with any of her family. That I think shows how difficult she is. Well, I don't give a fuck.

Don't get me wrong. I am not just going to kick her out onto the street. I still care about her a little bit. I just don't love her. I moved her ass out of scumtown, I will move her ass back if that is what she wants. I am going to give her everything in the house except what I have in the basement and the appliances. She can have the big TV, beds, frezzer, everything. I don't want any of the crap. Hell, I'm even thinking of giving her the Beer Meister. I don't need it any longer. I don't drink and am glad and thank the Lord I don't. I have never been happier. I am also going to give her the dog. I don't want him. He has been getting on my nerves as well.

A friend has told me that these kind of thoughts are common in cancer patients. I am shutting her and the dog out. I am not. I really miss my family. She is one reason why I have wanted to go up north had the cash and everything and just not went a couple of times. I do not want to deal with her lowlife family up there. She has practically made me alienate my family. Never again. My friends here do not like her as well, and these friends I am talking about are more like family. There are 2. I have been friends with one for more than 35 years and we both consider each other family. My other friend I have known for over 20 years and are close as well.

Well, she knows something is up. I am not going to break the news till probably next week sometime. She will probably continue to kiss my ass, I do not care. I want nothing from her and am not going to change my mind.

No comments: