Monday, September 2

This Is It

I have decided. I am not putting up with her crap anymore. We are done. She does not know about this blog, or care I don't think. I have told her about it several times in the past, but she's not that internet savvy and has never been here. Part of me kinda wishes that she did visit this thing, but she never has. I don't care. Hell, maybe she has and just kept her fucking mouth shut, who knows. With her though, I think that would be impossible for her to not bitch, whine, complain...etc. about this blog and what I have written in it in the past.

I did a lot of soul searching and thinking today. I personally do not know how this is going to go, but, I hope she is an adult about it. I do not know when I am going the break the news to her, it is going to be soon.

She and her worthless family have become a detriment to my health, I am not going to allow this to go on any longer.


No comments: