Friday, September 6

Tension Growing

I'm finding that I am starting to despise her more everyday. I need to tell her. I am not being mean to her, but very distant. The dog as well. I want them both out of here ASAP.

I am not looking forward to the aftermath. I am not putting her out onto the street. I am going to help her get a place to live. Either it be here or up north. I am not abandoning her. It is going to take a month or so for me to get the cash in order to do that. So that means she is living here. To tell you the truth, I see nothing big that will change actually. I am going to ask her to stop calling me honey, hon, babe. She does that now and it is starting to bother me.

I am hopeful she remains here. I really do not feel up to taking a big trip like that up north, but am prepared to if that's what she wants. I have a feeling she will remain here. If she does I am telling her that we are not going to be friends. Period, I do not want any contact with her at all. But, on the other hand she has become very lazy since she met me. She may not want to take care of herself and may just try and make it work with her son up north. I know her son would want her close by again to mooch off of. I don't care where she goes. I just want her gone.

No comments: