Tuesday, February 5

Chemo Today

Doing ok today. Kinda tired, I have been up all night, but I slept all day yesterday. So, it evens out I think. I goto Chemo today, so I am hoping I get a room with a bed so I will be able to take a nap if I get too tired.

Well, the lady and the bitch had it out a couple days ago. I don't know what was said or anything, I was sleeping, but she came over and got the kids. She has had the kids now for 3 days. That's the longest she has had them since this thing started.

The lady talked to her yesterday I guess and she said she is keeping them. Well, that's good. They are her kids, she should take care of them. My lady and I are a little worried though that they will be mistreated. This bitch is only taking her kids to make my lady sad, that's it. It's not because she misses them or wants to be with them. That's fucked. This stupid bitch I guess told my lady that she had retained a lawyer and he told her that a grandparent does not have any rights to visitation or anything in this state. Ha, I hope she didn't pay that lawyer a lot because he does not know what the fuck he's saying. LOL.

The 8 yr. old has a basketball game tonight we plan on going to, if she takes him we will see her there and I'll ask if we can get the kids on the weekends. If this chick tries to prevent my lady from seeing her grand kids, she better be prepared to fight. I'll hit her with a court summons quicker than she can say I'm a slut. Period.

It only takes about 250 bucks to get a family attorney on retainer. That ain't crap. I'll pay it, take that bitch to court and make her let my lady see her grand kids. The fucking bitch.

I think this all boils down to, who can claim those kids on their taxes......LOL. That's it. I told the lady a few weeks ago, I could care less where that fucking money goes as long as it don't go to the bitch. Period. I mean come on, 1800 bucks. I think that's what the deduction is. Put 2 innocent kids through a world of pain and up end their world, pull them out of a stable home and basically scare the shit out of them all for 1800 lousy dollars. What a low class, fucking bitch. I always said you could take the bitch out of scum town, but she is still gonna be a scum bitch, simple as that.

I don't know how this is going to pan out actually. I am worried that she is going to mistreat and neglect those kids. But, the 8yr old ain't no dummy. We told him if he ever wanted to come to our house or see us to just call and we would be there or call the police. So........we will see I'll guess.

I just like the fact the fucking bitch is finally taking care of her own dam kids. If  find out though that she is allowing  just anybody to watch them while she is at work, some bum off of the street or drug user or anything and something happens to them........oh mama. I'll sue her ass in civil court for thousands, or make sure she goes to jail for child endangerment.

Nothing Better Happen To Those Kids.

No comments: