Wednesday, February 6

Chemo Went OK

Chemo went ok yesterday. Boring as hell, but it was alright. Now I"m lugging this pump around with me for the next 2 days.

Went to the 8yr olds basketball practice last night. The bitch was there. She has changed her tune.I figured that would happen, just not this soon. She has had to wake the kid up and get him ready for school. I knew that would not go over to well. She has also realized that she would need to take the kids to see their father in the clink. Now, he's in the local jail now, but, he's gotta serve 8 years. I don't know if he will be able to do that in the jail that he is in or send him to prison. If they send him to prison, it better be close, if not he ain't getting no regular visits from his kids. I ain't gonna drive 100-200 miles each week. Maybe once a month, that"s it.

It's still not set in stone if the kids are moving back here or not. The lady has to call the bitch tonight. I'm pretty much figuring that they are.

I liked watching the kid practice. It was fun watching a bunch of 8 yr old kids run around not knowing what the fuck they were doing.....LOL. The bitch sat behind us on the bleachers and she had the baby with her. I turned around and smiled at the baby and that little cuties face just lit right up. She smiled really big and reached her arms out for me to take her, but I did not.

Those 2 kids deserve better than what they got. I have a really good idea the bitch is going to bring them back.

Hope so, I miss having them around. Especially the little baby.

No comments: