Monday, February 18

Still Here

Still here. Not feeling to bad today. I got some sleep. Slept all night, got up to eat breakfast this morning at 6 and went back to bed. Ended getting up at 2. So, I got some sleep. The lady is still in bed, she ain't feeling that well I think. She has been worried about the kids. I told her not to let the bitch win, that's what the bitch wants.....but, it's hard for her. She cares deeply for those kids, and I don't blame her.

It looks as if we are going to have to take the bitch to court. Oh well. I don't care, we are gonna make that bitch pay the court costs and our lawyer fees. If it wasn't for her being a bitch, we would not have to go to court. We are gonna wait a little while, let her waste all of her tax money. That's evil, I know, but this bitch deserves it. We have a real solid case. The lady has a voice mail where the bitch says, "you or Joe, are never going to see these kids again" BTW, Joe is the jailbird father/husband.

I'm telling ya, this guy is a fucking idiot. He is worried about his paints and crap, because he is planning on selling paintings when he gets out......LOL. What a fucking stupid ass. He needs to get a real fucking job.....something this guy has never had and he is in his mid 30's I believe. He has never had a job, never. No wonder his bitch wife left him. If I was her, I wouldn't put up with the bum either.

Like I said, I'm feeling pretty good today. Don't know if 'm going to work tonight, I have chemo tomorrow at 8 am. That takes all day and then I'm pretty much toast when I get home. They have a bed in there so I can lay down and take a nap if I want. I just might do that.

Well, the lady's up. Gonna go see how she feels.


No comments: