Wednesday, February 20

Not Feeling Too Bad Today

Not Feeling too bad, just woke up. Gotta take the lady into the city today for a doctors appt.

Well, didn't do Chemo yesterday, my blood count was too low. The Doc said we will wait a week and let my body recover. My regular doc wasn't there yesterday. He's on a cruise.....LOL. I think if he would have been there I would have done Chemo. No biggie for me, I don't have that dam pump on me, so that's good.

Like I said, I have been feeling ok the last week or so. The only thing that has really bothered me are my taste buds. I can't eat alot of stuff due to the metal/tin after taste. It tastes horrible. I get the after taste with everything I drink. Everything. My little fridge down here is filled with about 20 different drinks from soda to juice to gatoraid and everything I have tried so far gives me an aftertaste. It sucks, I am going to have to deal with it until I beat this beast I guess.

Well, I gotta work tonight. Not looking forward to it. I am going to have to run her ass to the city real quick then get home here and try to take a nap.

Well, that's if for whats going on around here. I'm gonna go see if I can scare up some breakfast.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!   NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!

No comments: